Hope you are aware of what YouTube TV is? If not, then just go through below lines to get complete picture about YouTube TV.
YouTube TV is Premium Subscription Streaming Service which allows you to watch Live TV from famous Cable & Broadcast Networks.
You can Watch Live Sports, News channels [ both local & National ] and prominent shows from 70+ channels which includes FOX,NBC,CBS ESPN, TNT etc.
YouTube TV is only available in USA and the subscription cost is 49.99$ per month. With the YouTube TV Premium Membership you will get around 6 accounts, which you can share with your family, friends & relatives. At the same time, only 3 streams are permitted for each membership.
Another Nice to Touch is you will get unlimited Cloud DVR Storage Space to record and store your favorite TV Shows or Movies and watch them later at any time. Live TV & Recorded Programs on YouTube TV won’t be accessible to you if you are out United States for a Vacation.
YouTube TV Compatible Devices
YouTube TV is Compatible with many devices. Here we are mentioning few devices on which you can watch YouTube TV
- You can watch YouTube TV on a Computer through Web Browser
- Stream YouTube TV on Android Smart phones & Tablets [ Android Version L or Later
- Watch YouTube TV on iOS Devices with iOS 10 or Later Version
- Streaming YouTube TV to your Television is very much possible with Chromecast, Airplay etc.
- Supports PS4,Xbox One, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku and many more.
For more information on YouTube TV Supporting Devices Click here
We assume that you have already subscribed to YouTube TV.
Now you don’t want to shell out your hard earned money on YouTube TV. Then the only option for you is to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription.
Let’s see the step by step procedure to cancel YouTube TV Subscription on Mobile Phone or Computer/Laptop.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription?
Right of the bat log in to your YouTube TV Account with the login Credentials either on the Web Browser or on the App [ YouTube TV App ].
Now click on the Settings option [Your Avatar ] on the right top corner.
Under this you can see membership Tab. Click on it to proceed with the cancellation process.
Under the YouTube TV Logo you can see the option “Deactivate Membership”.
Clicking on the Deactivate Membership button will lead you to a page where you can see an option to abort YouTube TV Subscription.
Move your Cursor to the Cancel Membership Button and click on it.
Choose the reason for cancelling YouTube TV premium subscription and press the final button “CANCEL MEMBERSHIP” to put an end to YouTube TV Streaming Service.
In no time you will get an email to your registered email confirming the Membership Cancellation.
Even after the Cancellation of YouTube TV Account, you can have access to it until the payment cycle ends.
- Best Skype Alternatives for Cheap International Calls
- How to Close LinkedIn Account Temporarily & Permanently ?
- How to Get rid of Kik Account Temporarily & Permanently ?
- Connect to Wifi Hotspot without Password
How to Pause YouTube TV Subscription without Cancelling it ?
Instead of Putting a “Full Stop” to YouTube TV, you can go with “Comma” i.e. you need not end the subscription, in place of that you can pause the Subscription period for maximum of 24 Weeks [ 6 months].
By placing temporary pause on YouTube TV Account you will not lose the recordings and other data you have saved in the account. But if you Stop YouTube TV Premium Account, you cannot get access to your recordings and other important data.
Even if you reinstate the Account after Cancellation, it is not possible to get back your Data.
For this reason YouTube has come up with an idea i.e. “Pausing YouTube TV Membership”.
For suppose, you have taken temporary break of 3 Months from YouTube TV Streaming Service. For these 3 Months they won’t bill you single dime.
After 3 months, YouTube will start billing your account on Monthly basis .
You can have access to the TV recordings you have done earlier.
So the conclusion is, you can give gap to YouTube TV Membership without losing your recordings. Of course you Save 49.99$ each month .
Important points to Note:
- It is not possible to Cancel YouTube TV Account on iPhone through Browser’s like Google Chrome or Firefox. You can get rid of the subscription plan through Settings App in iPhone.
- Recordings Save on YouTube TV Account has expiry date of 9 Months.
- Google may store few important information of your YouTube TV Account.