Download Disney Plus : When it comes to the growth of the OTT industry in recent times, you cannot ignore the trend observed for Disney+ (previously called Hotstar in India). A product of Star group of channels, it began the journey by simple streaming of the shows and sports that used to run on the Star network. In simple words, it was a savior for the homemakers who relied upon different serials for their entertainment.
Now, it has grown into a multi-purpose app, that has partnered with Disney to stream content beyond the Star Network. With the subscription to the Premium version of Disney+, now you can enjoy original series and movies from the likes of Marvel and other giants.
Thus, it is quite important to know about streaming the app on your Smart TV. Hence, our blog of the day discusses more on this.
Knowing about the compatibility : Disney+
Yes, you would be amazed to know that Disney+ is now accessible on a range of Smart TVs. Starting from the brands of Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, and other giants, you can find the app installed by default in the respective app sections. All you need to do is activate their streaming and witness the magic of content on the platform.
Even if you do not have a Smart TV, then also you can witness the shows of Disney+ on the big screen. For this, you need to use intermediate devices like Amazon Firestick, Xbox One, and PS4. Therefore, be it a smart or non-smart TV, there is nothing that can stop you from experiencing the best on Disney+.
How to Download & Install Disney+ on Smart TV ?
Be it any brand of the Smart TVs, installation of Disney+ app is very much similar in all of these. Just go for the following steps:
- Ensure that the account is active and logged in on your mobile device.
- Connect your Smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- Locate either Google Play Store or respective app store on the home screen of the TV.
- Search for Disney+ in the bar displayed at the top.
- Hit on the icon of the app and it begins the download and eventual installation.
- Open it up by going to the home apps screen and log in with the credentials.
- Now you can easily enjoy the content on the big screen within your homes.
Before going for these steps, ensure that your TV supports the application. In other cases, you can roll back to the intermediate devices to access the streaming easily.
How to Install Disney Plus app on intermediate devices like Firestick, Xbox one
If you want to access the app via Amazon Firestick or other intermediate devices, then go for the given steps:
- Ensure that these devices are connected to your TV before moving with the procedure.
- Go to the search bar on the top of the screen and search for Disney+ on it.
- Hit on the app icon and click on Get to begin the download.
- It would be prompted to either open up the app after the installation or go for it via the home screen.
- Go for either of these and then log in with your credentials to enjoy the episodes.
- You can also move the app under your desired section to access it fastly.
With this, even the non-smart TV users can also get to experience their favorite movies on the big screens.
Therefore, we conclude on our take for getting Disney+ app on your big screen. Write back to us in case of further queries and hit on like, share, and subscribe to stay tuned to our channel.