The power of Facebook : The inception of social media has created a breakthrough in information technology. Now, accessing and spreading information within seconds has been made possible by this powerful tool. Posts can gain millions of likes and attention overnight and can enhance the awareness accordingly amongst the users.
And Facebook has become a pivotal center for this process. Not only for the individuals, but also the budding companies aiming for a breakthrough in the market, the tool comes very effectively. It helps them in connecting to their target audience efficiently.
When it comes to posting anything on the platform, Facebook offers a good number of features to support it. When you post something, it gets visible to your friends and may stay invisible to friends of friends (based on the settings selected by you). But, also, it allows anyone to share your post and make it reach out to the masses.
Therefore, in our blog of the day, we would be discussing further the ways to do a fb post shareable.
Go for the steps given below to make the post shareable from your PC or laptop:
- Go to the post that you want to make accessible to everyone.
- Hit on the three dots present in the upper right corner of the same.
- In the drop-down menu, hit on the option for Edit Post.
- In the pop up menu, you would be able to find the option of changing the post’s privacy settings (near the Save button).
- Select the option for the Public and then click on save to confirm the changes.
Now, the public can access it easily and reshare to spread awareness amongst the others.
Follow the steps given below to execute the above process on mobile devices:
- Launch the Facebook app on your device and open the post that you want everyone to reshare.
- Hit on the three dots present at the upper corner of the same and it would open up a drop-down menu.
- Out of the list of options, select Edit Privacy.
- Out of the options coming up, select Public (that allows anyone on and off Facebook to easily view your post) and then confirm the changes.
Thus, the post gets accessible to everyone and can go under the rapid-fire of reposts and reshares.
In addition to your posts getting shared, now you can also share the posts of others in your friend list or the pages followed by you. The following clauses apply for them:
- The Facebook pages are public by default and can be viewed by anyone who either follows or does not follow the same. Therefore, sharing is very effortless and requires just one or two clicks.
- When it comes to sharing your Friend’s post that you find inspiring, you can easily find the option for share under the bottom right corner of the same. But if you aren’t able to find it, then probably your friend has not updated his or her privacy settings. So, you can send a request for access and the same would be done like steps mentioned above.
Therefore, follow the steps mentioned above and unleash the true potential of social media handles.