The power of Facebook : When it comes to the discussion on social media, there would be hardly any that can beat the popularity of Facebook. Popularly called FB, it is the platform that has come up a long way from being just a social media website.
In simple terms, it has become a digital market place where buyers and sellers can get connected easily. It has become a repository of information, where any post can be made public and reach out to millions within a few minutes. It has become a hub for new businesses or budding artists to come up and get connected to their target audiences.
Along with all of these, FB also provides the opportunity to get one-to-one connected with someone. Read more to know about the process of PM on FB (Personal Messaging on Facebook).
Reasons to go for Private Message on Facebook
Some of the popular reasons for which one prefers PM on Facebook include the following:
- Reaching out to someone whom you know very well.
- Getting your queries cleared out of a page that you follow.
- Connecting with any seller or business point of contact to get more information.
- Clarifying on things that cannot be discussed in open on the comments section.
How to Send Private Message on Facebook with Laptop or PC ?
Follow the given steps below to PM some individual on FB via PC or Laptop:
- Visit the URL of FB and login with the credentials.
- Enter the name of the individual with whom you want to have the discussion.
- Click the Message button present in the top section of the profile and it would redirect you to the chatbox.
- Type the message and hit on enter to send the same.
- Alternatively, you can type the name of the person in the chats section present at the bottom of the profile and directly type the message to be sent. (Thus skipping the steps 2-4).
If you want to send the message to any of the pages that you follow, then go for the steps given below:
- Go to your profile’s News Feed and click on the option of Pages in the Left Menu.
- Scroll to the page to whom you want to send the PM.
- Click on Send Message below the page’s cover photo and it would open up the chat section.
- Type the message and hit on enter.
Send Private Message on Facebook on Android & iOS
Go for these steps to execute the process on Android or iOS devices:
- Open Facebook in either your device browser or Facebook app.
- Type the name of the individual with whom you want to have the discussion.
- Click on the message link present under the timeline photo and it would open up the chat box for further discussion.
- In case of sending PM to any page, tap on the Hamburger icon at the bottom right of the Facebook profile screen.
- Go to the Pages option displayed out of the list of options.
- Select the page that you want to send the message to.
- Enter your message in it and hit on the Send button.
Alternatively, you can choose the facility of the Messenger app to easily find the individual contacts and send them messages, without having to log in to your account.
With this, we conclude on the ways to send PM on FB. Do let us know of your queries or suggestions in the comments section and they would get answered soon.